Chinese mainland reports 8 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat


BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported eight new imported COVID-19 cases Wednesday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 2,455, the National Health Commission said Thursday.
Of the new imported cases, four were reported in Sichuan province, and two each in Hebei and Shanghai, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 2,243 patients had been discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 212 remained hospitalized, with four in severe condition, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- Photographer captures Tianjin's rapid transformation over the past 10 years
- The Flying Rainbow of Shanxi: Feihong Pagoda
- China rolls out new guideline to battle illegal fishing and strengthen port inspections
- Innovation transforms embroidered thangka into income source for SW China villagers
- Green spaces bloom in Shanghai, home to over 1,000 parks
- Highly efficient immigration inspection system unveiled at Tianjin airport