免费av毛片,日韩av高清在线播放,97国产精品最好的产品,欧美成人免费一区二区三区,神马午夜一区,曰河南少妇对白视频,欧美自拍视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Chinese procuratorates strengthen efforts to protect cultural heritage, relics

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-03-01 16:24
Share
Share - WeChat

BEIJING -- Chinese procuratorial organs in 2024 approved the arrest of 1,069 individuals suspected of involvement in cultural relics-related crimes, including intentional destruction of cultural relics, tomb raiding, and illegal trafficking of relics, according to the Supreme People's Procuratorate (SPP).

Last year, prosecutors also filed charges against 1,910 individuals for alleged involvement in such crimes, said Xu Xiangchun, a senior prosecutor at the SPP.

From January 2019 to December 2024, procuratorial organs nationwide handled more than 20,000 public interest litigation cases related to cultural heritage and relics protection -- addressing numerous pressing issues in terms of the preservation and utilization of cultural heritage, Xu added.

Procuratorial organs will enforce the newly-revised law on the protection of cultural relics, which came into force on Saturday, Xu said.

He also noted that the SPP will guide local procuratorial organs in launching specialized supervision campaigns tailored to regional characteristics, focusing on the protection of grotto temples, traditional villages, revolutionary relics and intangible cultural heritage.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US